- Manufacturing industry taps colleges for help with alternative credential
- Colleges start new programs
- New Programs: Anglican Studies, Information Assurance, Educational Leadership, Engineering Technology, Nursing, Architecture, Information Management
- New Programs: Planning, Sustainable Construction, African-American Studies, Engineering and Architecture, Management
- Open Door to What?
New Programs: Architecture, Advanced Manufacturing, Engineering, Nuclear Power
July 2, 2012
- Alfred State College of Technology, of the State University of New York, is starting a bachelor of architecture program.
- Harper College has started four certificates in advanced manufacturing: precision machining, mechatronics/automation, metal fabrication and supply chain management.
- Quinnipiac University is starting an engineering program.
- University of Southern California is starting a master of science in mechanical engineering with a specialization in nuclear power.
Search for Jobs
San Jacinto, CA
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
San Juan College is one of the fastest growing community colleges in the New Mexico and serves the community through academic, occupational and...
Founded in 1990, the University of Washington Bothell was created to bring the world-renowned University of Washington traditions of academic...