- Manufacturing industry taps colleges for help with alternative credential
- Colleges start new programs
- New Programs: Anglican Studies, Information Assurance, Educational Leadership, Engineering Technology, Nursing, Architecture, Information Management
- New Programs: Planning, Sustainable Construction, African-American Studies, Engineering and Architecture, Management
- Open Door to What?
New Programs: Architecture, Advanced Manufacturing, Engineering, Nuclear Power
July 2, 2012
- Alfred State College of Technology, of the State University of New York, is starting a bachelor of architecture program.
- Harper College has started four certificates in advanced manufacturing: precision machining, mechatronics/automation, metal fabrication and supply chain management.
- Quinnipiac University is starting an engineering program.
- University of Southern California is starting a master of science in mechanical engineering with a specialization in nuclear power.
Search for Jobs
Los Angeles, CA
As the City College of San Francisco moves into the twenty-first century, our foremost vision is that we will continue to value and foster superior...
At Southeastern College we provide career education in an environment of personalized attention that simulates the real world. We offer: Small Class...