- Essay on the value of cell phones in class
- Trustees are different than they used to be, and U.Va.-like clashes will be more common
- Manufacturing industry taps colleges for help with alternative credential
- Faculty unhappy with proposed changes at Columbia College Chicago
- Interest Rate Hike Averted
- U.S. judge invalidates federal rule governing college vocational programs
- Virginia governor reappoints controversial U.Va. board member
- Essay on how mid-career academics can find their place on emotional spectrum
New Programs: Architecture, Advanced Manufacturing, Engineering, Nuclear Power
July 2, 2012
- Alfred State College of Technology, of the State University of New York, is starting a bachelor of architecture program.
- Harper College has started four certificates in advanced manufacturing: precision machining, mechatronics/automation, metal fabrication and supply chain management.
- Quinnipiac University is starting an engineering program.
- University of Southern California is starting a master of science in mechanical engineering with a specialization in nuclear power.
Search for Jobs
Fort Myers, FL
Southeast Community College is a two‑year institution of higher education governed by an 11‑member board of governors elected from the college’s 15‑...
Since 1965, we have focused on offering education that is at a reasonable cost, good quality, and convenient with your life, either online or close-...