- Manufacturing industry taps colleges for help with alternative credential
- Colleges start new programs
- New Programs: Anglican Studies, Information Assurance, Educational Leadership, Engineering Technology, Nursing, Architecture, Information Management
- New Programs: Planning, Sustainable Construction, African-American Studies, Engineering and Architecture, Management
- Open Door to What?
New Programs: Architecture, Advanced Manufacturing, Engineering, Nuclear Power
July 2, 2012
- Alfred State College of Technology, of the State University of New York, is starting a bachelor of architecture program.
- Harper College has started four certificates in advanced manufacturing: precision machining, mechatronics/automation, metal fabrication and supply chain management.
- Quinnipiac University is starting an engineering program.
- University of Southern California is starting a master of science in mechanical engineering with a specialization in nuclear power.
Search for Jobs
Glen Ellyn, IL
Old Westbury, NY
San Diego, CA
LaGuardia Community College’s students, faculty, and staff have demonstrated the courage to question, the drive to experiment and the will to change...
Lehman College serves the Bronx and surrounding region as an intellectual, economic, and cultural center. Lehman College provides undergraduate and...