- The Pulse podcast explores the future of 'flipping'
- Pulse podcast discusses what's ahead for eLearning technology
- The Pulse podcast: Interview with Sonic Foundry's Sean Brown
- Pulse podcast explores use of ePortfolios in higher education
- The Pulse podcast features the history of ... The Pulse podcast
The Pulse: Handwriting and Voice Capture
This month's edition of The Pulse podcast examines various services that instructors can use to capture their handwriting or voice to embed into learning modules for the flipped classroom or massive open online courses.
The Pulse is Inside Higher Ed's monthly technology podcast, produced by Murray, executive director of the office of academic technology at University of the Sciences.
Search for Jobs