- The Pulse podcast explores the future of 'flipping'
- Pulse podcast discusses what's ahead for eLearning technology
- The Pulse podcast features tools to help teach lab courses online
- The Pulse podcast: Using the iPad to flip classroom
- The Pulse guide to DIY podcasting
- The Pulse podcast: interview with Blackboard's 'mobile evangelist'
- 'The Pulse' podcast features interview with Paul Freedman of ApprenNet
- The Pulse podcast features a report from Bb World 2015
The Pulse: Citrix and Higher Ed
This month's edition of the Pulse podcast features an interview with Max James, national sales manager for education at Citrix, which provides GoToMeeting, GoToWebinar, and other web conferencing tools that some colleges use for academic and administrative purposes.
James and Rodney B. Murray, the host of the Pulse podcast, discuss how Citrix's web conferencing products integrate with learning management systems to deliver online instruction, among other topics.
The Pulse is Inside Higher Ed's monthly technology podcast, produced and hosted by Murray, executive director of the office of academic technology at University of the Sciences.
Find out more, and listen to past Pulse podcasts, here.
Search for Jobs