- Colleges start new programs
- New Programs: Gerontology, Microscopy, Real Estate, Hospitality
- New Programs: Information Technology, Wilderness Leadership, Real Estate
- New Programs: IT Management, Business, Arts Management, Documentary Production, Journalism, Computer Game Design
- New Programs: Community Arts, Environmental Studies, Horse Science
New Programs: Digital Arts, Bible, STEM Studies, Real Estate, Biomedical Sciences
August 13, 2013
- California Institute of the Arts is starting an undergraduate minor in digital arts.
- Cedarville University is starting an online undergraduate program in the Bible.
- Community College of Vermont is starting an associate of science program in STEM studies.
- New York University is starting a bachelor of science in real estate.
- University of Houston-Victoria is starting a master of science in biomedical sciences.
Search for Jobs
South Hadley, MA
Fort Belvoir, VA
Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
Grand Rapids, MI
San Jose, CA
Colgate is a nationally recognized liberal arts college set on a beautiful campus in central New York. Some 2,750 undergraduates are enrolled in 51...
In a little more than 50 years, Stony Brook has established itself as one of America’s most dynamic public universities, an essential part of the...