New Programs: Architecture, Taxation, Public Health, Homeland Security, Analytics, Environmental Studies
September 10, 2013
- Alfred State College of Technology of the State University of New York is starting a bachelor of architecture program.
- Benedictine University is starting a master of science in taxation.
- Marshall University is starting a master of public health program.
- Northern Virginia Community College is starting an associate degree in homeland security.
- Texas A&M University is starting a master of science in analytics.
- Wheelock College has started an undergraduate major in environmental studies.
Search for Jobs
Ann Arbor, MI
Chapel Hill, NC
Nanaimo, BC, Canada
Thomas Edison State College was established by the state of New Jersey and chartered by the New Jersey Board of Higher Education in 1972. The College...
Queensborough Community College is located on a lush 37-acre campus in Bayside, Queens, New York. Queensborough offers a rich liberal arts and...