New Programs: Architecture, Taxation, Public Health, Homeland Security, Analytics, Environmental Studies
September 10, 2013
- Alfred State College of Technology of the State University of New York is starting a bachelor of architecture program.
- Benedictine University is starting a master of science in taxation.
- Marshall University is starting a master of public health program.
- Northern Virginia Community College is starting an associate degree in homeland security.
- Texas A&M University is starting a master of science in analytics.
- Wheelock College has started an undergraduate major in environmental studies.
Search for Jobs
Old Westbury, NY
San Diego, CA
Nationally recognized as one of the country's most outstanding undergraduate institutions, Miami University is a public university located in Oxford...
OSU commits to inclusive excellence by advancing equity and diversity in all that we do. We are an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity employer, and...