- Louisiana college plans to send all freshmen to Paris in the first days of class
- Laureate's growing global network of institutions
- History shows: the humanities have vocational utility (essay)
- Study finds increase in English language programs in continental Europe
- Report: Colleges Can Help Improve Youth Voter Turnout
- Santa Clara U. Drops Abortion Coverage
- Alice Munro Wins Literature Nobel
- Academic Minute: Lifestyle and Teen Obesity
New Programs: Emergency Management, Theater, Connective Media, Legal Studies, Finance, Education, Yoga Studies, Chamber Music
October 10, 2013
- Adler School of Professional Psychology is starting a master of arts in emergency management leadership.
- American International College has started an undergraduate major in theater.
- Cornell University and the Technion are starting a joint master's degree in connective media, to be offered on their new technology campus in New York City.
- Husson University has started a bachelor of science in legal studies.
- Iowa State University is staring a master's degree in finance.
- Leeward Community College of the University of Hawaii is starting an associate of arts in teaching program.
- Loyola Marymount University is starting a master of arts in yoga studies.
- Oberlin Conservatory is staring a master's program in contemporary chamber music.
Search for Jobs
Since its founding in 2003, the CUNY School of Professional Studies (SPS) has become one of the City University of New York’s fastest growing schools...
The JCC Promise Jamestown Community College is committed to connecting you to your goals by providing challenging educational experiences in a caring...