April 9, 2014
The following colleges and universities have announced their commencement speakers for spring 2014:
- Babson College: Tory Burch, CEO and designer of Tory Burch, the lifestyle brand; Bobby Sager, entrepreneur, philanthropist and photographer; and Leonard Schlesinger, Babson's president emeritus.
- Colby College: Governor Deval Patrick of Massachusetts.
- Colorado College: Jane Lubchenco, who wsa the first woman to serve as the head of the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration.
- Emmanuel College: Kenneth Feinberg, administrator of the One Fund Boston.
- Fresno Pacific University: Randy White, community activist, author, and director of the Center for Community Transformation.
- Hamilton College: Christopher Dickey, the journalist.
- Mississippi College: Jim Futral,executive director-treasurer at the Mississippi Baptist Convention.
- Montclair State University: James Patterson, the novelist.
- Roanoke College: Warner Dalhouse, retired chairman and CEO of First Union National Bank in Roanoke, Va.
- St. Charles Community College: Graham R. Fisher, chief scientist at SunEdison Inc.
- Wheelock College: Howard K. Koh, U.S. assistant secretary for health, and David C. Banks, president and CEO of the Eagle Academy Foundation.
Read more by
You may also be interested in...
Today’s News from Inside Higher Ed
Inside Higher Ed’s Quick Takes
What Others Are Reading