Commencement Speakers Announced: American Public, Baton Rouge CC, Bellhaven, Jewish Theological Seminary, Marian, National Intelligence U., Niagara County CC, N. Virginia CC, Ohio Northern, Salt Lake CC, Stevenson, U. of Scranton, U. of Virgin Islands
May 14, 2014
The following colleges and universities have announced their commencement speakers for spring 2014:
- American Public University System: General (Ret.) Keith Alexander and Brig. General (Ret.) John C. (Chris) Inglis.
- Baton Rouge Community College: Christel Slaughter, partner and a co-owner of SSA Consultants, a management consulting and organizational development firm.
- Bellhaven University: U.S. Senator Thad Cochran.
- Jewish Theological Seminary: Ruth Calderon, member of Israel’s Knesset.
- Marian University: Mary Beth Bonaventura, director of the Indiana Department of Child Services.
- National Intelligence University: Retired Army General Keith Alexander.
- Niagara County Community College: Jim Toellner, president and general manager of WGRZ-TV.
- Northern Virginia Community College: Charles Errico, professor of history at the college.
- Ohio Northern University: Mark E. Butler, chief of pharmacy service at Department of Veterans Affairs Medical Center; Elizabeth Broun, the Margaret and Terry Stent Director of the Smithsonian American Art Museum; and Benjamin Brafman, principal of Brafman & Associates.
- Salt Lake Community College: Sekou Andrews, the poet.
- Stevenson University: Byron Pitts of ABC News.
- University of Scranton: The Rev. Joseph C. Bambera, bishop of the Diocese of Scranton.
- University of the Virgin Islands: Henry Louis Gates Jr., the Alphonse Fletcher University Professor at Harvard University.
Search for Jobs
Chapel Hill, NC
Upper Iowa University (UIU), founded in 1857, is a private, not-for-profit comprehensive university. UIU has a traditional, residential campus in...
Armstrong State University is located in Savannah, within twenty-five miles of some of Georgia's most beautiful coastline. Each year, millions visit...