April 13, 2015
- Loren J. Blanchard, provost and senior vice president of academic affairs at Xavier University of Louisiana, has been appointed executive vice chancellor for academic and student affairs for the California State University System.
- Douglas Kneale, dean of the faculty of humanities at Brock University, in Ontario, has been selected as provost and vice president (academic) at the University of Windsor, also in Ontario.
- Earl F. (Marty) Martin, executive vice president at Gonzaga University, in Washington, has been chosen as president of Drake University, in Iowa.
- Cathleen C. McColgin, provost and senior vice president at Onondaga Community College, in New York, has been named president of Herkimer County Community College, also in New York.
- Paddy Nixon, deputy vice chancellor (research) at the University of Tasmania, in Australia, has been chosen as vice chancellor of the University of Ulster, in Ireland.
- Benjamin Rifkin, dean of the School of Humanities and Social Sciences at the College of New Jersey, has been named provost and vice president for educational affairs at Ithaca College, in New York.
- Luis Pablo Sanchez, associate superintendent and vice president of academic affairs at Allan Hancock College, in California, has been selected as president of Moorpark College, also in California.
- Douglas N. Searcy, vice president for student affairs at the University of Mary Washington, in Virginia, has been appointed as president of Barton College, in North Carolina.
- Marion Terenzio, vice president for academic affairs and dean of faculty at Bloomfield College, in New Jersey, has been named president of the State University of New York at Cobleskill.
Read more by
Today’s News from Inside Higher Ed
Inside Higher Ed’s Quick Takes
What Others Are Reading