July 7, 2015
- Darren Divine, vice president for academic affairs/acting vice president of student affairs at the Community College of Southern Nevada, has been selected as president of Casper College, in Wyoming.
- Julio Frenk, dean of faculty at the Harvard T. H. Chan School of Public Health, has been appointed president of the University of Miami.
- Rex Fuller, provost and vice president for academic affairs at Eastern Washington University, has been named president of Western Oregon University.
- Beverlee J. McClure, president and CEO of the New Mexico Association of Commerce and Industry, has been chosen as president of Adams State University, in Colorado.
- Michael H. Schill, dean and professor of law at the University of Chicago, in Illinois, has been appointed president of the University of Oregon.
- Pradeep Sharma, interim provost at Rhode Island School of Design, has been promoted to the job on a permanent basis.
- Michael D. Shonrock, president of Emporia State University, in Kansas, has been selected as president of Lindenwood University, in Missouri.
- Jerry Steward, executive vice president at Oklahoma City Community College, has been named president there.
- Ed Wingenbach, associate provost for academic affairs and professor of political science at the University of Redlands, in California, has been appointed as vice president and dean of faculty at Ripon College, in Wisconsin.
Read more by
Today’s News from Inside Higher Ed
Inside Higher Ed’s Quick Takes
What Others Are Reading