March 3, 2016
- Makola M. Abdullah, provost and senior vice president at Bethune-Cookman University, in Florida, has been appointed president of Virginia State University.
- Laurie Borowicz, vice president of student services at Northcentral Technical College, in Wisconsin, has been selected as president of Kishwaukee College, in Illinois.
- Robert Ducoffe, dean of the Judd Leighton School of Business and Economics at Indiana University South Bend, has been chosen as provost and vice chancellor at the University of Wisconsin-Parkside.
- Andrew Egan, dean of the Faculty of Science and acting associate vice president for research at Brandon University, in Manitoba, has been named chancellor and chief academic officer at Pennsylvania State University's Greater Allegheny campus.
- Douglas J. Fiore, interim provost at Ashland University, in Ohio, has been appointed provost and vice president for academic affairs at Park University, in Missouri.
- Karla Fisher, vice president of academics at Butler Community College, in Kansas, has been selected as chancellor of Arkansas State University-Beebe.
- Jacques Frémont, president of Quebec's human rights commission, has been named president and vice chancellor of the University of Ottawa.
- Greg Gunderson, vice president and chief financial officer of Webster University, in Missouri, has been appointed as president of Park University, also in Missouri.
- Dianna G. Phillips, chief executive officer of the University of the District of Columbia Community College, has been chosen as president of Harford Community College, in Maryland.
Read more by
Today’s News from Inside Higher Ed
Inside Higher Ed’s Quick Takes
What Others Are Reading