May 5, 2016
- Alec Cameron, deputy vice chancellor (education) at the University of Western Australia, has been appointed vice chancellor of Aston University, in Britain.
- Diane Chase, vice provost for academic program quality at the University of Central Florida, has been named executive vice president and provost at the University of Nevada at Las Vegas.
- Joe Delap, vice provost and dean of graduate studies at Jacksonville State University, in Alabama, has been appointed provost at Athens State University, also in Alabama.
- Jay Falkner, associate vice president of enrollment management at Carl Albert State College, in Oklahoma, has been promoted to president there.
- Scott Gordon, dean of the Pott College of Science, Engineering and Education at the University of Southern Indiana, has been selected as provost and vice president for academic affairs at Eastern Washington University.
- Andrea Lee, president of St. Catherine University, in Minnesota, has been chosen as president of Alverno College, in Wisconsin.
- Julie Mennell, deputy vice chancellor (development) at the University of Sunderland, in Britain, has been named vice chancellor at the University of Cumbria, also in Britain.
- Michael Vayda, dean of the University of Arkansas Bumpers College of Agriculture, has been selected as provost at the University of Massachusetts at Lowell.
- Jeff A. Weiss, co-leader of the Alliance Practice and Healthcare Group of Vantage Partners, in Massachusetts, has been appointed president of Lesley University, also in Massachusetts.
Read more by
You may also be interested in...
- New presidents or provosts: Alaska Lowell Monroe Olivet Ozarka Plains Sheffield South Carolina WVU Tech
- New presidents or provosts: Cardiff Fresno Maine Newcastle SCSU Texas Chiro Texas Tech Thomas Wingate
- New presidents provosts: Glen Oaks Imperial Mercy MSUN Nottingham Southeast Texas Tech Va Tech
Today’s News from Inside Higher Ed
Inside Higher Ed’s Quick Takes
What Others Are Reading