April 21, 2017
- Berea College: U.S. Representative John Lewis; and Bishop Debra Wallace-Padgett of the United Methodist Church.
- Cedar Crest College: Molly Barker, the founder of Girls on the Run.
- Coast Guard Academy: President Trump.
- College of New Rochelle: Debra L. Lee, CEO of Black Entertainment Television Networks.
- Cornish College of the Arts: Jo-Anne Birnie Danzker, director emerita of the Frye Art Museum.
- Emerson College: Dennis Lehane, the novelist.
- Hampden-Sydney College: Bret Stephens, columnist for The New York Times.
- Miami-Dade College: Freeman A. Hrabowski III, president of the University of Maryland, Baltimore County; and others.
- Mills College: Lateefah Simon, president of the Akonadi Foundation.
- Occidental College: California Attorney General Xavier Becerra.
- Point Park University: Scott E. Schubert, chief of police in Pittsburgh.
- Queens College of the City University of New York: U.S. Representative Grace Meng.
- Ramapo College of New Jersey: Ron Cephas Jones, the actor.
- State University of New York Farmingdale State College: Stanley M. Bergman, CEO of Henry Schein Inc.
- Touro College of Osteopathic Medicine: Barbara Ross-Lee, vice president for health sciences and medical affairs at the New York Institute of Technology College of Osteopathic Medicine.
- Willamette University: Leonard Pitts Jr., the newspaper columnist and author.
- Yeshiva University: Ron Dermer, Israel’s ambassador to the United States.
Read more by
You may also be interested in...
Today’s News from Inside Higher Ed
Inside Higher Ed’s Quick Takes
What Others Are Reading