With summer jobs much more difficult for students to find, some colleges are hiring more students than in previous years for summer work on campus, USA Today reported. Saint John's University, in Minnesota, created 80 such jobs, most involving physical labor such as painting dormitory rooms, while the College of Wooster, in Ohio, hired more than 200 students for summer work, nearly triple the number hired most summers, the newspaper said.
- New Presidents or Provosts: Centenary College (N.J.), Columbus State CC, Eastern Mennonite U., Old Dominion U., Philadelphia U., Saint John's U. (Minn.), U. of Wisconsin-Green Bay
- New Programs: Mass Media, Gender Studies, Leadership, Economics, Construction Management
- New presidents or provosts: Calvin CMU Columbia Drew Duke Luther Olive-Harvey
- New presidents or provosts: DePaul Fort Hays Kentucky Pfeiffer RISD Rollins Salem Southern Arkansas WPI
- New Presidents or Provosts: Babson College, Bethel U. (Minn.), Massachusetts College of Liberal Arts, Tidewater CC-Virginia Beach campus, U. of Kansas, U. of Massachusetts-Amherst
Search for Jobs
Popular Job Categories