- Clamping Down on Corruption
- Quick Takes: Scrutiny for Grad Rates at Mass. 2-Year Colleges, Davis Chancellor Criticized, NIH Help for Young Scientists, Raises for Lowest Paid at Mary Washington, Canadian Court Backs Ex-Student Falsely Accused, Cleaning House at N.J. Med School
- Quick Takes: Delays for Some TIAA-CREF Account Holders, New Jersey Medical School Faulted for No-Bid Contracts
- Quick Takes: Alleged Conflicts of Interest at Cambridge College, Call for Reform in Engineering, $2.5M for Dorm Death Suit, Big Bond Plan for Virginia, New Member for 5 Presidencies Club, Progress for New Jersey's Medical University
- Kean University president faces questions about his academic record
A state panel on Tuesday recommended that Rutgers University and the academic units of the University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey be merged, reviving a proposal that has periodically surfaced in the state, The Star-Ledger reported. Generally, the panel recommends an enhanced role for Rutgers in the state and greater efforts to keep the best New Jersey high school students in the state for college. The task force, which was headed by former Gov. Tom Kean, presented a broad range of recommendations about public higher education in New Jersey. Its report can be found here.
Search for Jobs
Popular Job Categories