- Interview with professor fired by West Bank university who compares himself to Steven Salaita
- As boycott movement gains traction, Israeli science seems largely immune
- American Studies Association backs boycott of Israeli universities
- Essay on the growth in support for a boycott of Israeli universities
- Israel and Academic Freedom
More than 150 senior Israeli academics have signed a petition calling for an academic boycott of the Ariel University Center, in the Israeli-occupied West Bank, The Jerusalem Post reported. The petition states that the center was built on occupied land near areas where Palestinians lack human rights. A number of British academics have been working for years to organize academic boycotts of Israeli universities -- and these efforts have been opposed by academic groups not only in Israel but also in the United States. The Israeli organizers of the new boycott effort say that by distinguishing between a boycott of universities in Israel proper and the one built on the West Bank, they hope to fight efforts to stigmatize all Israeli universities.
Search for Jobs
Popular Job Categories