- New statement seeks to reframe academic debate about Israel boycott
- UCLA chancellor criticizes pledge asked of student government candidates
- British Professors Seek to Cut Ties to Israeli Scholars
- Pro-Palestinian student activism heats up, causing campus tensions
- Student protesters accuse Florida Atlantic University of violating their First Amendment rights
More than 150 prominent academics from the United States, Britain and elsewhere have signed a petition calling on École Normale Supérieure, in Paris, to lift a ban on a debate on the Israeli-Palestinian conflict, The Guardian reported. A pro-Palestinian student group attempted to organize the event and was blocked from doing so by the university's administrators. The petition calls for the institution to restore "its long history of free speech and political expression."
Search for Jobs
Popular Job Categories