A small group of women in China are protesting discriminatory admissions policies by shaving their heads, ABC News reported. The women are protesting policies under which some universities are admitting men with lower scores on the national admissions test than the minimum required for women at their institutions.
- Asian-American students perceive bias in university admissions and counselors want clarification
- Essay by an American academic who moved to West Africa to teach
- Will MOOCs open elite universities to excessive corporate influence? (essay)
- Standards tightening for federal PLUS loans
- Borrowing Without Information
- Online learning group hears from MOOC pioneer
- With HathiTrust ruling, universities' 'fair use' winning streak
- Are Chinese Universities Favoring Male Applicants?
Search for Jobs