Academic Minute: Abstinence-Only Sex Education
October 29, 2012
In today’s Academic Minute, Kathrin Stanger-Hall of the University of Georgia reveals the connection between abstinence-only sex education and teen pregnancy rates. Learn more about the Academic Minute here.
- Sex Week events draw criticism on some campuses
- New academic novel on struggles of a young economics professor
- Campaign links pregnancy planning with graduation rates at community colleges
- Legislator pressure leads North Dakota State to freeze Planned Parenthood grant
- A Dollar a Day Not to Get Pregnant
Search for Jobs
Popular Job Categories
San Marcos, CA
The American University in Dubai is a private, non-sectarian institution of higher learning founded in 1995. AUD's enrollment in 2012-2013 averaged 2...
Located on the Massachusetts south coast, only a short drive from Cape Cod, Providence and Boston, the University of Massachusetts Dartmouth has been...