Academic Minute: Abstinence-Only Sex Education
October 29, 2012
In today’s Academic Minute, Kathrin Stanger-Hall of the University of Georgia reveals the connection between abstinence-only sex education and teen pregnancy rates. Learn more about the Academic Minute here.
- Sex Week events draw criticism on some campuses
- New academic novel on struggles of a young economics professor
- Campaign links pregnancy planning with graduation rates at community colleges
- Legislator pressure leads North Dakota State to freeze Planned Parenthood grant
- A Dollar a Day Not to Get Pregnant
Search for Jobs
Popular Job Categories
LAKE FOREST, IL
Fort. Lauderdale, FL
Georgia Perimeter College is among the nation’s fastest-growing metropolitan two-year colleges. With more than 23,000 students, GPC is the third-...
RICH AND VIBRANT HISTORY Roosevelt University was founded on principle: Higher education should be available to all academically qualified students,...