Academic Minute: Abstinence-Only Sex Education
October 29, 2012
In today’s Academic Minute, Kathrin Stanger-Hall of the University of Georgia reveals the connection between abstinence-only sex education and teen pregnancy rates. Learn more about the Academic Minute here.
- Sex Week events draw criticism on some campuses
- New academic novel on struggles of a young economics professor
- Campaign links pregnancy planning with graduation rates at community colleges
- Legislator pressure leads North Dakota State to freeze Planned Parenthood grant
- A Dollar a Day Not to Get Pregnant
Search for Jobs
Popular Job Categories
Wichita Falls, TX
Elgin Community College offers 2,000 courses to choose from and services that fit the lifestyles of busy adult learners. Every semester, 6,000...
Smarthinking based in Washington, DC, provides people, technology and training to help institutions offer their students outstanding academic support...