Academic Minute: Abstinence-Only Sex Education
October 29, 2012
In today’s Academic Minute, Kathrin Stanger-Hall of the University of Georgia reveals the connection between abstinence-only sex education and teen pregnancy rates. Learn more about the Academic Minute here.
- Sex Week events draw criticism on some campuses
- New academic novel on struggles of a young economics professor
- Campaign links pregnancy planning with graduation rates at community colleges
- Legislator pressure leads North Dakota State to freeze Planned Parenthood grant
- A Dollar a Day Not to Get Pregnant
Search for Jobs
Popular Job Categories
Mission Viejo, CA
Crystal Lake, IL
Saint Paul, MN
Rohnert Park, CA
Enrolling more than 23,000 students, DePaul is the ninth-largest private and largest Catholic university in the country. It offers over 200 graduate...
As the dedicated liberal arts institution in the UNC system, UNC Asheville kindles learning by offering an intellectually rigorous education that...