Academic Minute: Abstinence-Only Sex Education
October 29, 2012
In today’s Academic Minute, Kathrin Stanger-Hall of the University of Georgia reveals the connection between abstinence-only sex education and teen pregnancy rates. Learn more about the Academic Minute here.
- Sex Week events draw criticism on some campuses
- New academic novel on struggles of a young economics professor
- Campaign links pregnancy planning with graduation rates at community colleges
- Legislator pressure leads North Dakota State to freeze Planned Parenthood grant
- A Dollar a Day Not to Get Pregnant
Search for Jobs
Popular Job Categories
Victoria, BC, Canada
Los Angeles, CA
Elizabeth City, NC
State Center Community College District (SCCCD) was formed in 1964 when it assumed control of Fresno City College and Reedley College. SCCCD serves...
As the only comprehensive community college in southwest Georgia, Bainbridge State College provides broad program offerings and emphasizes excellence...