- Test-optional policies fail to increase low-income enrollment, study finds
- Hampshire becomes only competitive college in the country that won't look at SAT, ACT scores
- Study finds little difference in academic success of students who do and don't submit SAT or ACT
- The Impact of Dropping the SAT
- College Board announces plans to redesign the SAT
Roger Williams University has announced that it will no longer require applicants to submit SAT or ACT scores. "While we recognize that standardized tests accurately measure aptitude for many students, there are many others whose talents are not measured by such tests and they can serve as an artificial barrier to many highly qualified students, preventing them from even considering an RWU education," said a statement from the university.
Search for Jobs
Popular Job Categories