Baylor University is investigating a party at which students dressed as Mexican immigrants, KXXV News reported. Photographs of the party appeared on students' Facebook pages, showing women in sombreros, fake dirt on their faces and with signs (in green) labeled "green cards." Pennsylvania State University officials are currently investigating a similar incident.
- UT system merges Brownsville and Pan Am campuses with eye toward new medical school
- Louisville President Sorry for Posing in Sombrero
- Students at UC Davis Protest Name of Party
- Jocks Gone Wild?
- Colleges start new programs
- Academic Minute: Socioeconomics and the College Experience
- Colleges use videoconferencing to offer classes across different campuses
- The role of humor in the campus work place (essay)
Search for Jobs