Sudan is seeing major student protests this week in the wake of the deaths of four students at Gezira University who participated in a protest over tuition rates, AFP reported. Protest organizers said that the four students were among participants in a peaceful protest that was disrupted by a pro-government student group. University officials said that the students drowned.
- Quick Takes: Senate Passes Science Bill, Agenda for Graduate Education, Appeals Court Blocks Suits Against Texas A
- Going a Different Way on Darfur
- What do the Egyptian Student Elections Mean?: The Backdrop and Campaign (Part 1)
- Hampered at Hampton U.
- Ohio U. debate intensifies over anti-Israel twist to "ice bucket challenge" and 4 arrests
- Faculty Are Liberal -- Who Cares?
- At William Peace, departing president is criticized by many but loved by the board
- Arrested Development
Search for Jobs