With the annual meeting of the Modern Language Association coming up early next month, some social media fun is to be expected. This year the hashtag getting the laughs is #mlatshirts -- with the words that might be expected on a T-shirt getting packed for the meeting. Among our favorites:
- "Will refute you for food."
- "This is less of a question and more like three related comments."
- "Let me problematize that for you."
- "Your shirt is interesting, but let's talk about MY shirt."
- "Our Department Strives To Show Its Professionalism By Interviewing Candidates In A Comparatively Large Hotel Bedroom."
- "Just looked through the #mlatshirts stream and saw no MOOC references. Oh, the humanities!"
- "I'll save you the trouble of looking at my badge: I'm not worth talking to." (From an Inside Higher Ed blogger who most definitely is worth talking to.)
Search for Jobs
Popular Job Categories