A MOOC for British Universities
December 14, 2012
Twelve British universities have created Futurelearn as a platform for MOOCs (massive open online courses) to be available free to anyone in the world, Times Higher Education reported. Courses will be offered by:
- Cardiff University
- King's College, University of London
- Lancaster University
- The Open University
- University of Birmingham
- University of Bristol
- University of East Anglia
- University of Exeter
- University of Leeds
- University of Southampton
- University of St. Andrews
- University of Warwick
- Are MOOCs becoming mechanisms for international competition in global higher ed?
- Foreign universities consider how best to enter the MOOC market
- Top Ed-Tech Trends of 2012: MOOCs
- The grant targets for faculty members at British universities
- ‘Tis The Season . . . For Higher Ed Predictions
- New Presidents or Provosts: Hawkeye CC, Lancaster U., U. of Indianapolis, U. of Washington-Tacoma, William Jessup U.
- Globalizing MOOCs
- Australian universities to offer fee-based credit for MOOCs
Search for Jobs
Chestnut Hill, MA
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
North Dartmouth, MA
Cedar Rapids, IA
Western Michigan University is a national research university enrolling nearly 24,000 students from across the United States and 100 other countries...
Hobart and William Smith Colleges are coordinate, private, liberal arts institutions, located in Geneva, N.Y. — the heart of the Finger Lakes region...