A MOOC for British Universities
December 14, 2012
Twelve British universities have created Futurelearn as a platform for MOOCs (massive open online courses) to be available free to anyone in the world, Times Higher Education reported. Courses will be offered by:
- Cardiff University
- King's College, University of London
- Lancaster University
- The Open University
- University of Birmingham
- University of Bristol
- University of East Anglia
- University of Exeter
- University of Leeds
- University of Southampton
- University of St. Andrews
- University of Warwick
- Are MOOCs becoming mechanisms for international competition in global higher ed?
- Foreign universities consider how best to enter the MOOC market
- Top Ed-Tech Trends of 2012: MOOCs
- New Presidents or Provosts: Hawkeye CC, Lancaster U., U. of Indianapolis, U. of Washington-Tacoma, William Jessup U.
- ‘Tis The Season . . . For Higher Ed Predictions
Search for Jobs
Popular Job Categories
Grand Forks, ND
Coeur d'Alene, ID
California State University, Dominguez Hills is a highly diverse, urban university located in the South Bay and primarily serving the greater Los...
Lansing Community College (LCC) was established in 1957 to fulfill growing demand for specialized and technical education opportunities for the...