A MOOC for British Universities
December 14, 2012
Twelve British universities have created Futurelearn as a platform for MOOCs (massive open online courses) to be available free to anyone in the world, Times Higher Education reported. Courses will be offered by:
- Cardiff University
- King's College, University of London
- Lancaster University
- The Open University
- University of Birmingham
- University of Bristol
- University of East Anglia
- University of Exeter
- University of Leeds
- University of Southampton
- University of St. Andrews
- University of Warwick
- Are MOOCs becoming mechanisms for international competition in global higher ed?
- Foreign universities consider how best to enter the MOOC market
- Top Ed-Tech Trends of 2012: MOOCs
- New Presidents or Provosts: Hawkeye CC, Lancaster U., U. of Indianapolis, U. of Washington-Tacoma, William Jessup U.
- ‘Tis The Season . . . For Higher Ed Predictions
Search for Jobs
Popular Job Categories
Fort. Lauderdale, FL
LAKE FOREST, IL
Known familiarly as “Sewanee” by its students, faculty, staff and friends, The University of the South offers an unmatched educational experience...
Montclair State is New Jersey's second largest university. It offers the advantages of a large university - a broad undergraduate curriculum with a...