- Are MOOCs becoming mechanisms for international competition in global higher ed?
- Foreign universities consider how best to enter the MOOC market
- Top Ed-Tech Trends of 2012: MOOCs
- New Presidents or Provosts: Hawkeye CC, Lancaster U., U. of Indianapolis, U. of Washington-Tacoma, William Jessup U.
- ‘Tis The Season . . . For Higher Ed Predictions
A MOOC for British Universities
December 14, 2012
Twelve British universities have created Futurelearn as a platform for MOOCs (massive open online courses) to be available free to anyone in the world, Times Higher Education reported. Courses will be offered by:
- Cardiff University
- King's College, University of London
- Lancaster University
- The Open University
- University of Birmingham
- University of Bristol
- University of East Anglia
- University of Exeter
- University of Leeds
- University of Southampton
- University of St. Andrews
- University of Warwick
Search for Jobs
Popular Job Categories
San Jose, CA
Silver Spring, MD
RMIT University Vietnam is an Asian campus of Melbourne-based RMIT University - Australia's biggest tertiary institution. RMIT Vietnam offers...
One of 31 institutions in the University System of Georgia, Middle Georgia State was created in 2013 by the consolidation of Macon State College and...