- Are MOOCs becoming mechanisms for international competition in global higher ed?
- Foreign universities consider how best to enter the MOOC market
- Top Ed-Tech Trends of 2012: MOOCs
- New Presidents or Provosts: Hawkeye CC, Lancaster U., U. of Indianapolis, U. of Washington-Tacoma, William Jessup U.
- ‘Tis The Season . . . For Higher Ed Predictions
A MOOC for British Universities
December 14, 2012
Twelve British universities have created Futurelearn as a platform for MOOCs (massive open online courses) to be available free to anyone in the world, Times Higher Education reported. Courses will be offered by:
- Cardiff University
- King's College, University of London
- Lancaster University
- The Open University
- University of Birmingham
- University of Bristol
- University of East Anglia
- University of Exeter
- University of Leeds
- University of Southampton
- University of St. Andrews
- University of Warwick
Search for Jobs
Popular Job Categories
Jersey City, NJ
Mount Vernon, IA
Enrolling more than 23,000 students, DePaul is the ninth-largest private and largest Catholic university in the country. It offers over 200 graduate...
Keene State, a member of the University System of New Hampshire, serves the region as New Hampshire's public residential liberal arts college. The...