A federal judge has dismissed a lawsuit by Colorado Christian University challenging the new federal health-care law, the Associated Press reported. Government lawyers have been arguing that because of new regulations for religious employers, which gave those employers more time to comply with the law, it is premature for the law to be challenged on the claim that it violates the rights of those employers.
- Adjunct leaders consider strategies to force change
- Oil boom and trust of conservative lawmakers means more money for North Dakota colleges
- Bank Cancels Accounts of U. of Minnesota Students From Iran
- Essay on how to shape academic job interviews when you are being interviewed
- Coursera's fee-based course option
- Essay on political science study of dog ownership and voting
- Department of Health and Human Services issues final rule on contraceptive mandate
- New Scholarship for the 'Average Student'
Search for Jobs