California's community college system this week unveiled a new Web tool that provides average salary levels of graduates of the state's 112 two-year colleges. The Salary Surfer database includes wage data for graduates of degree and certificate programs in about 25 disciplines. It lists the median annual salary for students two years before, two years after and five years after earning a specific credential. In April the system released Web-based "scorecards" on student performance at each college.
- California community colleges release completion scorecards
- White House's new scorecard oversimplifies institutions, liberal arts advocates say
- Obama administration publishes new college earnings, loan repayment data
- Essay praises new Obama administration College Scorecard
- Administrators' Salaries Are Up 3.5%
- Senior Administrative Salaries Up 4%
- Education Department releases draft 'framework' for its college ratings plan
- 'Remaking the American University'
Search for Jobs