George Pernsteiner, who led Oregon's university system for nearly a decade, has been named to succeed Paul Lingenfelter as president of the State Higher Education Executive Officers. The association represents the leaders of the public higher education systems in their states.
- At a Canadian university, questions about an engineering program enrolling almost exclusively Chinese students
- Essay on the meaning of the Supreme Court ruling on affirmative action
- Arizona Sues Maricopa Over Immigrant Tuition Rate
- Court Overturns Oregon Universities' Ban on Firearms
- UCLA Wins OK to Make MBA Program 'Self-Supporting'
- As feds tell colleges to support parenting students, a sophomore is turned away from exam for bringing her baby
- University of Colorado plan to survey political climate draws mixed reactions
- Senate Aide to Education Department
Search for Jobs