George Pernsteiner, who led Oregon's university system for nearly a decade, has been named to succeed Paul Lingenfelter as president of the State Higher Education Executive Officers. The association represents the leaders of the public higher education systems in their states.
- Scrutiny on Sexual Harassment
- Colleges and the Common Core
- Colleges Weigh In on Rules
- The Confidence Business
- A few states are spending more on higher ed than before the recession hit
- Squeezed in the States
- U. of Oregon president ousted in power struggle with state board
- Student Data Systems, Unite!
Search for Jobs