Tom Joyner, the radio host and advocate for historically black colleges, has offered a full scholarship to the black college of her choice for Rachel Jeantel, the friend of Trayvon Martin who testified in the trial over his killing, CNN reported. Joyner made the offer after hearing Jeantel interviewed. "I will help you get tutors to get you out of high school, tutors to help you pass the SAT, and I will give you a full-ride scholarship to any HBCU you'd like," he said.
- E-mails reveal that Mitch Daniels, as governor, tried to ban Howard Zinn book
- MOOCs spread quickly, aided by no-bid deals with public universities
- ABA committee forwards tenure requirement options to council
- Review of Michael Serazio, 'Your Ad Here: The Cool Sell of Guerrilla Marketing'
- Academic Minute: Weeds and Monarch Butterflies
- More Australian university students living in poverty
- Essay on how to describe career success for 'alt-ac' job searches
- ‘Emiratisation’ at UAE Institution
Search for Jobs