A new poll by Citi and Seventeen looks at which expenses related to college students handle themselves and which ones their parents handle. For most items -- including tuition -- the results are mixed. There is one item on which parents are far more likely than students to pay the bill: monthly phone bills.
- 'A New Deal for Veterans'
- How Much of Your Stipend Should You Spend on Rent?
- New study explores qualities that help black and Latino males succeed in high school
- Study: Teenagers want to go to college, but are 'particularly averse' to student debt
- Hot Button Decisions in California
- Californians approve measure that will avert major education cuts
- Arizona universities turn to cities in lieu of state support
- ABCs and PhDs: Tipping Point
Search for Jobs