- U. Colorado System survey examines political climate and attitudes
- University of Colorado plan to survey political climate draws mixed reactions
- Colorado Boulder faces criticism over handling of alleged professor misconduct
- Philosophers Against Bias
- Settlement favoring transgender student has implications for higher ed
The University of Colorado Board of Regents voted Tuesday to add political affiliation and gender identity to the categories on which the university system bars discrimination, The Boulder Daily Camera reported. Some regents have repeatedly charged that conservatives suffer discrimination, especially at the Boulder campus. The board earlier approved a plan to survey people in the university system on the political climate. Many faculty members have said that the regents incorrectly assume that having a majority of faculty members in some departments -- even large majorities -- equates with discrimination.
Search for Jobs
Popular Job Categories