While it is widely known that many college presidents and head football coaches receive cars in their compensation packages, 94 administrators or coaches at University of Nebraska campuses (and one coach's wife) receive cars, club memberships or both, The Omaha World-Herald reported. University officials defended the benefits as part of the process of attracting and retaining talent.
- Quick Takes: Insurance Refunds, Community College Formula Fairness, Pork Barrel Expands, More Woes for Indiana Athletics, Sign of Change for WVU, Reforming Adult Education, Elusive Pig
- Quick Takes: Claiborne Pell Dies, Advice for Obama, Distance Ed Enrollments, Yeshiva Adjusts Losses, Harvard Prof Limits Ties to Drug Companies, Deferred Bonus Raises Eyebrows, RPI Donated to Clinton Library, Unusual Bequest for Monroe CC, Banned Words
- Unknown and Unaccountable
- Quick Takes: Bomb Probe at UCLA, 'Life Skills' Post at Iowa State, Archibishop Denounces Creighton Profs, Bishop State President Quits, Professor Who Had Affair Sues, Suit Over Tuition Help for Veterans, NCAA Punishes Cheyney U.
- 2 Student Deaths Linked to H1N1
Search for Jobs
Popular Job Categories