Model State Legislation for Recruiting Teachers
January 31, 2014
The American Association of Colleges of Teacher Education on Thursday released model legislation on how states can best provide college scholarships to recruit highly talented students to become teachers in high-need public schools.
- Essay calls for programs to use fellowships to attract top students to education schools
- Producing better-prepared teachers and school leaders (essay)
- Congress Talks About Teacher Prep
- New Path for Teacher Ed Reform
- Obama administration will move ahead with controversial new rules on teacher preparation programs
Search for Jobs
Popular Job Categories
San Angelo, TX
New Brunswick, NJ
Founded in 1846, Grinnell College is a highly selective residential liberal arts college that enrolls 1,500 students from every state and about 50...
WCU was founded in 1889 to bring higher education and career opportunities to the western region of North Carolina. A member of the University of...