Model State Legislation for Recruiting Teachers
January 31, 2014
The American Association of Colleges of Teacher Education on Thursday released model legislation on how states can best provide college scholarships to recruit highly talented students to become teachers in high-need public schools.
- Essay calls for programs to use fellowships to attract top students to education schools
- Congress Talks About Teacher Prep
- Producing better-prepared teachers and school leaders (essay)
- New Path for Teacher Ed Reform
- Obama administration will move ahead with controversial new rules on teacher preparation programs
Search for Jobs
Popular Job Categories
Grand Forks, ND
Coeur d'Alene, ID
As the oldest continuously operating two-year public college in the state of Washington (founded in 1925), Centralia College has a rich heritage of...
Recognized as one of the "Best in the Midwest Colleges" by the Princeton Review and one of only 20 public universities ranked a "Tier 1 Midwestern...