Model State Legislation for Recruiting Teachers
January 31, 2014
The American Association of Colleges of Teacher Education on Thursday released model legislation on how states can best provide college scholarships to recruit highly talented students to become teachers in high-need public schools.
- Essay calls for programs to use fellowships to attract top students to education schools
- Congress Talks About Teacher Prep
- Producing better-prepared teachers and school leaders (essay)
- New Path for Teacher Ed Reform
- Obama administration will move ahead with controversial new rules on teacher preparation programs
Search for Jobs
Popular Job Categories
West Windsor, NJ
Rock Island, IL
Ewing Township, NJ
Washington and Lee University, the nation’s ninth oldest institution of higher education, is an independent liberal arts university that develops...
Keene State, a member of the University System of New Hampshire, serves the region as New Hampshire's public residential liberal arts college. The...