Model State Legislation for Recruiting Teachers
January 31, 2014
The American Association of Colleges of Teacher Education on Thursday released model legislation on how states can best provide college scholarships to recruit highly talented students to become teachers in high-need public schools.
- Essay calls for programs to use fellowships to attract top students to education schools
- Producing better-prepared teachers and school leaders (essay)
- Congress Talks About Teacher Prep
- New Path for Teacher Ed Reform
- Obama administration will move ahead with controversial new rules on teacher preparation programs
Search for Jobs
Popular Job Categories
San Rafael, CA
Jersey City, NJ
Located in Wilson, North Carolina , Barton College is an academic community of approximately 1,130 students and 200 faculty and staff. Nationally...
Savannah State University is located in the graceful and historic coastal city of Savannah. It is the oldest public historically black college in...