Crash Kills 3 Carleton Students
March 3, 2014
Three Carleton College students were killed Friday, and two others were seriously injured, in a car accident, the college announced. The Star Tribune reported that the students were en route to an Ultimate Frisbee competition in California.
- Quick Takes: 3 Mankato Students Killed, Central Ariz. Loses Bond Vote, Calvin Profs Protest, Misconduct Rules, Charges at Ohio State
- Quick Takes: Deadly Shooting in Montreal, $5.25 Million Settlement in Mankato Crash, Expense Report Brings Down Omaha Chancellor, Fact Finding at Eastern Michigan, Approval for Founders College, CUNY's Largest Gift, College Football's Tonya Harding?
- Quick Takes: Crash Kills 8 Utah State Students, Group Buying Power in Maryland, Student Papers Stolen at Morehead State
- Quick Takes: Mo. Won't Vote on Affirmative Action, Crash Kills President of Christian Brothers U., Retention Strategies, Causes of Campus Incidents, Shift on Copyright by Rockefeller U. Press, Student Pessimism, Withholding Rule Opposed, Assault Described
- Quick Takes: Howard President Criticized, UK Cuts Visa Fees, Neo-Nazis Protest Mizzou, Contract Talks Ordered at Mich. Tech, Another Tragic Accident, Seminary Sued, Rescinded Invite, Rescinded Gift, Degree Shift in Russia, Always Check Your Math
Search for Jobs
Popular Job Categories
Coeur d'Alene, ID
Colgate is a nationally recognized liberal arts college set on a beautiful campus in central New York. Some 2,750 undergraduates are enrolled in 51...
Founded in 1965, UC Irvine combines the strengths of a major research university with the bounty of an incomparable Southern California location...