Crash Kills 3 Carleton Students
March 3, 2014
Three Carleton College students were killed Friday, and two others were seriously injured, in a car accident, the college announced. The Star Tribune reported that the students were en route to an Ultimate Frisbee competition in California.
- Quick Takes: Deadly Shooting in Montreal, $5.25 Million Settlement in Mankato Crash, Expense Report Brings Down Omaha Chancellor, Fact Finding at Eastern Michigan, Approval for Founders College, CUNY's Largest Gift, College Football's Tonya Harding?
- Quick Takes: 3 Mankato Students Killed, Central Ariz. Loses Bond Vote, Calvin Profs Protest, Misconduct Rules, Charges at Ohio State
- Quick Takes: Crash Kills 8 Utah State Students, Group Buying Power in Maryland, Student Papers Stolen at Morehead State
- Quick Takes: Tragedy on Inauguration Day, Hoax Paper on Global Warming, Online Strategy Survey, Court Won't Reconsider Colorado Ruling, Tree-Sitting Spreads in California, Israeli Brain Drain
- Quick Takes: Howard President Criticized, UK Cuts Visa Fees, Neo-Nazis Protest Mizzou, Contract Talks Ordered at Mich. Tech, Another Tragic Accident, Seminary Sued, Rescinded Invite, Rescinded Gift, Degree Shift in Russia, Always Check Your Math
- Crime and Punishment
- Shooting the Messenger
- Quick Takes: Mo. Won't Vote on Affirmative Action, Crash Kills President of Christian Brothers U., Retention Strategies, Causes of Campus Incidents, Shift on Copyright by Rockefeller U. Press, Student Pessimism, Withholding Rule Opposed, Assault Described
Search for Jobs
Staten Island, NY
Fort Worth, TX
Since we opened our doors in 1960, the educators at Miami Dade College have focused on providing quality and innovative educational opportunities to...
Founded in 1867, Howard University is a private, research university comprised of 13 schools and colleges. Students pursue studies in more than 120...