Crash Kills 3 Carleton Students
March 3, 2014
Three Carleton College students were killed Friday, and two others were seriously injured, in a car accident, the college announced. The Star Tribune reported that the students were en route to an Ultimate Frisbee competition in California.
- Quick Takes: 3 Mankato Students Killed, Central Ariz. Loses Bond Vote, Calvin Profs Protest, Misconduct Rules, Charges at Ohio State
- Quick Takes: Deadly Shooting in Montreal, $5.25 Million Settlement in Mankato Crash, Expense Report Brings Down Omaha Chancellor, Fact Finding at Eastern Michigan, Approval for Founders College, CUNY's Largest Gift, College Football's Tonya Harding?
- Quick Takes: Crash Kills 8 Utah State Students, Group Buying Power in Maryland, Student Papers Stolen at Morehead State
- Quick Takes: Mo. Won't Vote on Affirmative Action, Crash Kills President of Christian Brothers U., Retention Strategies, Causes of Campus Incidents, Shift on Copyright by Rockefeller U. Press, Student Pessimism, Withholding Rule Opposed, Assault Described
- Quick Takes: Howard President Criticized, UK Cuts Visa Fees, Neo-Nazis Protest Mizzou, Contract Talks Ordered at Mich. Tech, Another Tragic Accident, Seminary Sued, Rescinded Invite, Rescinded Gift, Degree Shift in Russia, Always Check Your Math
Search for Jobs
Popular Job Categories
Prince Frederick, MD
St. Paul, MN
Palo Alto, CA
North Carolina Central University is the first publicly supported liberal arts college for African-Americans, and this year, U.S. News & World...
About Mizzou The University of Missouri was founded in 1839 in Columbia, Mo., as the first public university west of the Mississippi River and the...