Crash Kills 3 Carleton Students
March 3, 2014
Three Carleton College students were killed Friday, and two others were seriously injured, in a car accident, the college announced. The Star Tribune reported that the students were en route to an Ultimate Frisbee competition in California.
- Quick Takes: Deadly Shooting in Montreal, $5.25 Million Settlement in Mankato Crash, Expense Report Brings Down Omaha Chancellor, Fact Finding at Eastern Michigan, Approval for Founders College, CUNY's Largest Gift, College Football's Tonya Harding?
- Quick Takes: 3 Mankato Students Killed, Central Ariz. Loses Bond Vote, Calvin Profs Protest, Misconduct Rules, Charges at Ohio State
- Quick Takes: Crash Kills 8 Utah State Students, Group Buying Power in Maryland, Student Papers Stolen at Morehead State
- Quick Takes: Tragedy on Inauguration Day, Hoax Paper on Global Warming, Online Strategy Survey, Court Won't Reconsider Colorado Ruling, Tree-Sitting Spreads in California, Israeli Brain Drain
- Quick Takes: Howard President Criticized, UK Cuts Visa Fees, Neo-Nazis Protest Mizzou, Contract Talks Ordered at Mich. Tech, Another Tragic Accident, Seminary Sued, Rescinded Invite, Rescinded Gift, Degree Shift in Russia, Always Check Your Math
Search for Jobs
Popular Job Categories
Mission Viejo, CA
Crystal Lake, IL
Saint Paul, MN
Rohnert Park, CA
The Stella and Charles Guttman Community College at CUNY is an urban public institution that offers associate degree programs in an environment that...
Flathead Valley Community College (FVCC) is located in Northwest Montana and serves a region comprised of 5.6 million acres, an area greater than the...