North Carolina State University called off a rap concert scheduled for tonight, and student organizers are criticizing the decision, ABC 11 reported. University officials cited student safety as the reason, saying that they had seen reports that Migos, one of the groups slated to perform, had been involved in a shooting incident in Florida last week. Black students are planning a rally tonight in place of the concert, charging that their events are held to a higher standard, and that there was no need to cancel the event.
- ABC’s and PhD’s: It’s a Wrap (Almost)
- Quick Takes: History vs. ABC, Randolph-Macon to Admit Men, Senators and Spellings, Plagiarism Double Standard?, Rutgers Patent, Tenn. Desegregation, Contract at Emerson, Dean Quits After Attack on Spouse, ID Theft, More Saudis in U.S., Earmark Answers
- ABC's and PhD's: Time
- ABC’s and PhD’s: Five Early Stages of “Coping” with a Long-Coveted Job Offer on the Other Side of the Country
- ABCs and PhD's: Bah, humbug?
- ABCs and PhDs: Kicks, kata, and kiai - life lessons from my karate kid
- ABCs and Ph.D.s: Novel writing
- ABCs and PhD's: Stress
Search for Jobs