- SMU found in violation of Title IX after not investigating male student's claim of sexual assault
- District court decides eligibility of athlete expelled for sexual assault
- Tougher Line on Sexual Harassment
- U.S. finds Tufts is violating rules on sexual assault, amid larger crackdown
- Following criticism, Otterbein changes sexual assault policy
The Education Department's Office for Civil Rights has started an investigation into how Florida State University responded to allegations of a sexual assault by Jameis Winston, a star football player, USA Today reported. Florida officials announced last year that no charges would be filed against Winston, but victim's rights advocates have questioned the way authorities and the university responded to the case.
Search for Jobs
Popular Job Categories