- Drexel to Cuomo: Um, Never Mind
- Quick Takes: Phoenix Rises, Turmoil at Tribal College, Remaking Minnesota
- Gainful employment debate aired out in The New York Times
- Ky. Attorney General Jack Conway battles for-profits
- Quick Takes: Loan Scandal Fallout, Imus Apologizes to Rutgers Athletes, Harvard Deans Take on Textbook Costs, The Regent Connection, Northwestern in Qatar, Oakland U. Plans Med School, 3 Minn. Athletes Accused of Rape
Minnesota Attorney General Lori Swanson on Tuesday announced lawsuits against the Minnesota School of Business and Globe University, charging that the for-profit institutions were duping students into enrolling in programs that wouldn't help them, The Star-Tribune reported. Many of the students Swanson references were enrolling in law enforcement training positions, apparently unaware that the programs would not qualify them for such work in Minnesota. School officials strongly denied the charges.
Search for Jobs
Popular Job Categories