On the new This Week, Inside Higher Ed's news podcast, the University of Maine's Elizabeth Allen and Kevin Kruger of NASPA: Student Affairs Administrators in Higher Education joined Inside Higher Ed Editor Scott Jaschik and the moderator Casey Green to analyze the firing of a major university's band director over allegations of hazing in his program -- and what it says that so many people rallied to his defense. And the University of Pennsylvania's Joni Finney joined us to discuss new data about the 31 million Americans who attended college but have no degree, and the implications for the national "college completion" agenda.
- Are college marching bands hotbeds of hazing?
- After being called 'deadliest fraternity,' SAE announces it will end pledging
- Hazed and Confused
- U. of Idaho dean of students resigns after failed attempt to punish fraternity
- Questions surround sudden departure of Clemson vice president of student affairs
- The Research/Policy Divide
- McCaskill says her survey shows colleges 'falling short' on dealing with sex assaults
- Greek councils, administrators clash over how to sanction fraternities
Search for Jobs