New Programs: Business, Cybersecurity, Physical Therapy, Planning, Subsea Engineering
October 23, 2012
- Cornell University is starting an undergraduate minor in business.
- Frostburg State University is starting a bachelor of science program in secure computing and information assurance.
- San Diego State University is starting a doctor of physical therapy program.
- University of Alberta is starting B.A. and B.S. programs in planning.
- University of Houston is starting a master's program in subsea engineering.
Search for Jobs
Saint Leo, FL
New York City College of Technology (City Tech) of The City University of New York (CUNY) is the largest public college of technology in New York...
Queensborough Community College is located on a lush 37-acre campus in Bayside, Queens, New York. Queensborough offers a rich liberal arts and...