New Programs: Business, Cybersecurity, Physical Therapy, Planning, Subsea Engineering
October 23, 2012
- Cornell University is starting an undergraduate minor in business.
- Frostburg State University is starting a bachelor of science program in secure computing and information assurance.
- San Diego State University is starting a doctor of physical therapy program.
- University of Alberta is starting B.A. and B.S. programs in planning.
- University of Houston is starting a master's program in subsea engineering.
Search for Jobs
Prince Frederick, MD
St. Paul, MN
Palo Alto, CA
Nassau Community College, a constituent member of the State University of New York system, is a comprehensive, full-opportunity institution of higher...
Case Western Reserve University is among the nation's leading research institutions. Founded in 1826 and shaped by the unique merger of the Case...