November 11, 2014
- Lynn Babington, dean of the School of Nursing at Fairfield University, has been promoted to senior vice president for academic affairs there.
- Jeffery S. Boyd, dean of sustainability, business and career technologies at Elgin Community College, in Illinois, has been chosen as provost of Tidewater Community College’s Norfolk Campus, in Virginia.
- Lori J. Carrell, professor of communication and director of the University Studies Program at the University of Wisconsin at Oshkosh, has been selected as vice chancellor for academic affairs and student development at the University of Minnesota-Rochester.
- Mary K. Gilliland, academic dean at Pima Community College, in Arizona, has been named vice president of instruction at Merced College, in California.
- Richard A. Moran, CEO of Accretive Solutions, in California, has been chosen as president of Menlo College, also in California.
- Lori Stinson, interim provost and vice president for academic affairs at Lewis-Clark State College, has been promoted to the job on a permanent basis.
- Robert Vela, vice president for student and academic success at Alamo Colleges-San Antonio College, in Texas, hsa been appointed as president of San Antonio College.
- John Weispfenning, vice president of instruction at Orange Coast College, in California, has been selected as president of Santiago Canyon College, also in California.
Read more by
Today’s News from Inside Higher Ed
Inside Higher Ed’s Quick Takes
What Others Are Reading