Students estimate they spend $655 annually on required course materials, down from $667 two years ago and $702 four years ago, according to a study released by the National Association of College Stores. Officials attributed the decline to the wider availability of options like renting textbooks.
- Health centers adjust to new federal provision
- New book on legal education and its discontents
- NACUBO agenda for public universities dominated by efficiency and revenue growth
- Eastern Michigan professor denied tenure because of sexual harassment issues
- Essay on academics and the importance of deadlines
- review of David R. Koepsell and Robert Arp "Breaking Bad and Philosophy: Badder Living Through Chemistry"
- Pepper Spray Officer No Longer Works at Davis
- Historically black colleges make strides in online education
Search for Jobs