Saudi Arabia's Cultural Mission to the United States has banned Saudi students from enrolling in an English language program at Southern Utah University, The Salt Lake Tribune reported. The program is currently investigating allegations that it looks the other way at plagiarism and has lax academic standards to keep foreign students enrolled. Saudi students make up 158 of the 182 students enrolled.
- At Southern Utah, concerns about the intensive English program come to light
- Should Western colleges do business in Saudi Arabia?
- KAUST criticized for not doing enough for Saudi students
- Quick Takes: Ark. Tech Allows Musical, Berkeley-Saudi Deal, Harvard Basketball Recruiting Questioned, Northwestern Dean Cleared, Paper Suspends Opinion Section, Duke Bars Sudan Holdings, No More Paper Cups, 20 New UK Universities, Australian Prostitutes
- 'Open Doors' report finds increases in international enrollment, study abroad
Search for Jobs
Popular Job Categories