Two men in a grocery store in southern Russia got into an argument about the ideas of Immanuel Kant, and after the discussion got heated, one man took out a gun and shot the other, Reuters reported. The man who was shot was hospitalized but his life is not in danger. Reuters provided this context: "Many Russians love to discuss philosophy and history, often over a drink, but such discussions rarely end in shootings."
- Colleges fear international students are purchasing inadequate health plans on private market
- Colleges start new programs
- Academic Minute: Fins, Limbs and Walking on Land
- Essay on the meaning of Constitution Day to higher education
- Essay on efforts to address issues of skepticism about MOOCs
- Appeals Court Sides with Professor in Suit Against Northeastern Illinois U.
- Eastern Washington U. adopts a market approach to faculty raises
- Medical School, Race and Student Debt
Search for Jobs