- U.S. senators announce campus sexual assault legislation
- Federal scrutiny of campus sexual assaults spills into the states
- Campus advocates on sexual assault issues fear impact of 'Rolling Stone' article that boosted their cause
- U.S. finds Tufts is violating rules on sexual assault, amid larger crackdown
- Ambiguity and Ignorance on Crime
Emerson College officials pledged Wednesday to improve the process by which they handle allegations of sexual assault, The Boston Globe reported. Among other steps, college officials said they would hire an "advocate" to help victims of sexual assault through the investigation and judicial process. The announcement follows filing of a federal complaint by Emerson students saying that the college failed to adequately investigate two recent incidents.
Search for Jobs
Popular Job Categories