A teaching assistant at the University of Iowa accidentally e-mailed naked photographs of herself and a man to students. She had intended to send an attachment with answers to some questions on a problem set. As news of the e-mail embarrassment spread on social media, the university asked those who received the e-mail to delete the message and to not share the files with anyone else. The incident was “inappropriate” and the university will look into it and take appropriate actions under its policies and procedures, a spokesman said. He said that the teaching assistant regrets what happened.
- E-Mail Fails
- Michigan State professor attacked over sexually charged photos
- Troy U. Sued Over Speech Code and Art Censorship
- Online Quicksand
- E-Mail Frustrations
- My “Out of Office” Problem
- After an E-Mail Goes Viral
- Is it a legitimate pedagogical tool for art professor to ask students to be nude for one class?
Search for Jobs