Columbia University announced Thursday that its fund-raising campaign -- which started in 2006 and ended at the close of 2013 -- had brought in $6.1 billion. That total is second only to Stanford's $6.2 billion completed campaign. However, Harvard University last year started a $6.5 billion campaign.
- Georgetown, Case Western, Rochester campaigns signal return of big fund-raising
- 2014 is record year for higher ed donations
- University of Virginia falls short of $3 billion fund-raising goal
- Giving to colleges grew 8.2 percent in 2011
- Beloit forgoes traditional campaign in favor of project-based approach
Search for Jobs
Popular Job Categories