- Pulse podcast features interview with Brad Koch of Blackboard Learn
- The Pulse podcast interviews Ray Henderson of In the Telling
- The Pulse podcast: interview with Blackboard's 'mobile evangelist'
- Pulse podcast examines Blackboard Analytics for Learn
- The Pulse podcast explores the future of 'flipping'
The Pulse: Blackboard World 2012 Report
In this month's edition of the Pulse podcast, Rod Murray shares highlights from the 2012 Blackboard World users' group meeting.
Among the topics: Project xpLor, Blackboard's new cross-platform learning object repository, recent advances in the company's Learn platform, and changes in its mobile applications.
The Pulse is Inside Higher Ed's monthly technology podcast, produced by Murray, executive director of the office of academic technology at University of the Sciences.
Find out more here.
Search for Jobs