- Growing populations of underprepared students provide a new challenge for private colleges
- Lutheran colleges train new, non-Lutheran presidents on mission and identity
- Essay on how recruitment and retention are now part of all academics' duties
- George Mason moves ahead with a South Korea campus
- For students who prefer books to parties, colleges offer quiet housing to maintain an academic atmosphere
- An Election Day Menu at Smith College
- AAUP 'Concern' on U. of San Diego Rescinding Invitation
- New presidents provosts: Calif. CC's Cal State Central Arizona Spartanburg Waynesburg Zion
New Presidents or Provosts: Bakersfield College, Cal State U.-Fullerton, Palo Alto College, Roane State CC, U. of Maryland University College
November 6, 2012
- Sonya Christian, vice president and chief academic officer at Lane Community College, in Oregon, has been selected as president of Bakersfield College, in California.
- José L. Cruz, vice president for higher education policy and practice at the Education Trust, in Washington, D.C., has been appointed provost and vice president for academic affairs at California State University at Fullerton.
- R. Michael Flores, interim vice president of academic affairs at Palo Alto College, in Texas, has been promoted to president there.
- Javier Miyares, acting president of the University of Maryland University College, has been chosen as president there.
- Chris Whaley, vice president of student learning and chief academic officer at Roane State Community College, in Tennessee, has been promoted to president there.
Search for Jobs
Over the past seventy-seven years the Los Angeles Community College District has served as educator to more than three million students. It’s nine...
Now celebrating its 50th year , Anne Arundel Community College (AACC) officially opened Sept. 18, 1961, with 270 students meeting for late afternoon...