- Commencement Speakers Announced: Alma, Case Western, Eckerd, New England Tech, Nyack, Ozarks Tech, Pomona, Shepherd, Spelman, Stephens, U. of Maryland, U. of Pacific, U. of Southern Indiana
- Commencement Speakers Announced: Augustana, Franklin
- Commencement Speakers Announced: Emory, Franklin
- Colleges announce commencement speakers
- Commencement Speakers Announced: Beloit, Harvard, Ohio Wesleyan, St. Joseph
Commencement Speakers Announced: Berkeley College, Cal State Fullerton, Daemen, FIT, Franklin & Marshall, Lesley, Meredith, Pomona, Randolph, Seattle Pacific, Tulane, UC Irvine
March 25, 2014
The following colleges and universities have announced their commencement speakers for spring 2014:
- Berkeley College: Camelia M. Valdes, Passaic County prosecutor.
- California State University at Fullerton: U.S. Representative Loretta Sanchez.
- Daemen College: John Catsimatidis, owner and CEO of Gristedes Foods and the Red Apple Group.
- Fashion Institute of Technology: Bobbi Brown, a beauty industry entrepreneur, and Christian Louboutin, the footwear designer.
- Franklin & Marshall College: George Stephanopoulos, and anchor of ABC's "Good Morning America."
- Lesley University: Lois Lowry, author of The Giver, and Priya Manickchand, Guyana’s minister of education.
- Meredith College: Susan Mboya, Zawadi Africa founder and a Coca-Cola executive.
- Pomona College: Valerie B. Jarrett, senior advisor to President Obama.
- Randolph College: Edward L. Ayers, president of the University of Richmond.
- Seattle Pacific University: Marian Wright Edelman, founder and president of the Children’s Defense Fund.
- Tulane University: Wynton Marsalis, the musician.
- University of California at Irvine: President Obama.
Search for Jobs
Tecnologico de Monterrey For more than 6 decades Tecnologico de Monterrey has been a successful part in the educational history of Mexico. We are...
The JCC Promise Jamestown Community College is committed to connecting you to your goals by providing challenging educational experiences in a caring...