July 16, 2014
- Daniel J. Bernardo, interim provost and executive vice president at Washington State University, has been named to the job on a permanent basis.
- Jack P. Calareso, president of Anna Maria College, in Massachusetts, has been chosen as president of St. Joseph's College, in New York.
- Dana Dunn, special adviser to the provost (and former provost) at the University of Texas at Arlington, has been selected as provost and executive vice chancellor at the University of North Carolina at Greensboro.
- Tom Jackson Jr., vice president for student affairs at the University of Louisville, in Kentucky, has been named president of Black Hills State University, in South Dakota.
- Brian Johnson, interim vice president for strategic planning and institutional effectiveness at Austin Peay State University, in Tennessee, has been appointed as president of Tuskegee University, in Alabama.
- Marisa Kelly, provost and vice president for educational affairs at Ithaca College, in New York, has been chosen as senior vice president for academic affairs and provost at Suffolk University, in Massachusetts.
- Tuesday Stanley, vice chancellor of Metropolitan Community College, in Missouri, has been appointed as president of Westmoreland County Community College, in Pennsylvania.
- Susan R. Wente, associate vice chancellor for research at Vanderbilt University, in Tennessee, has been selected as provost and vice chancellor for academic affairs there.
Read more by
Today’s News from Inside Higher Ed
What Others Are Reading