November 24, 2015
- Mary Way Bolt, vice president for academic programs at Cecil College, in Maryland, has been promoted to president there.
- Patricia Breen, provost at Pacific Oaks College & Children's School, has been promoted to president there.
- Brian W. Casey, president of DePauw University, in Indiana, has been chose as president of Colgate University, in New York.
- Craig Foltin, interim executive vice president of access, learning and success at Cuyahoga Community College, in Ohio, has been named to the job on a permanent basis.
- Jacqueline Huntoon, dean of the graduate school and associate provost at Michigan Technological University, has been promoted to provost and vice president for academic affairs there.
- Thomas LoBasso, interim president of Daytona State College, in Florida, has been appointed to the job on a permanent basis.
- Fayneese Miller, dean of the College of Education and Social Services and professor of leadership and developmental sciences at the University of Vermont, has been appointed as president of Hamline University, in Minnesota.
- Robert T. Smith, dean of the School of Science and Mathematics at Millersville University of Pennsylvania, has been chosen as provost and vice president for academic affairs at Armstrong State University, in Georgia.
- Kerry Walk, interim president of Otis College of Art and Design, in California, has been named president of Marymount Manhattan College, in New York.
- Alan G. Walker, interim provost at Ohio's Shawnee State University and former president of Upper Iowa University, has been selected as president of Sierra Nevada College, in Nevada.
Read more by
You may also be interested in...
- New presidents or provosts: Blackburn Cumberland Daytona Indiana Northwest Saint Peter's SEMO Trident WKU Worcester
- New presidents or provosts: Athens Channel Islands Chatham Colby-Sawyer DePauw Hodges Maine South Georgia Syracuse Wofford
- New presidents or provosts: ASU-Newport Bevill State Florida State FSCJ Kilgore Lake Michigan LSU Triton
Today’s News from Inside Higher Ed
Inside Higher Ed’s Quick Takes
What Others Are Reading